With late-night hangouts, endless scrolling through Instagram feeds, binging on Netflix, cellphones buzzing 24/7, stealing away our sleep, getting a good night’s rest may seem like a distant past. A lack of enough shut-eye can really hamper your wellness and how you feel the next day.
Well, we’ve all heard about the term beauty sleep, but how many of us actually follow it? Sleeping is one of the most critical functions of the human body. But, while trying to control stress, work pressure, and extreme mood swings during these unprecedented changes around us, we forget to keep track of good habits like sleep well and enough.
According to experts, lack of sleep can impact one’s mental health and manifest other issues with your memory, blood pressure, immunity, and even skin and hair. Below we give you all the deets on how you can enjoy a peaceful night of sleep.
Interesting facts; we bet you didn’t know about sleep.
- Sleep redefines your beauty and heals your skin and hair. Sleep for at least 9 hours, minimize fine lines, grow those beautiful tresses, and say goodbye to dark circles.
- Free you = Happier you! Sleep uplifts your mood, gives your mind complete relaxation, physical calmness, and improves overall health.
- A peaceful mind is the main reason behind one’s productivity. A good night’s sleep boosts your efficiency, concentration, and creativity.
- Proper sleep helps you repair, rejuvenate, revive, and recover and build a stronger immune system to fight off any disease.
- Combat stress, anxiety, and depression with a good night’s sleep. So switch off your screen time before bedtime, have a work-life balance for a consistent good rest.
So, how do you experience the best sleep of your night?
Did you know the amount of time you spend with your bed is probably much more than the time you spend anywhere else?
And to have the best sleep of your life, a good comfortable mattress plays an important role. Have you ever wondered why you sleep like a baby in a hotel bed? Apart from the soothing environment and vacation mode, a good quality mattress is also essential. It helps improve sleep quality, reduce body pain and back stiffness.
Seeing the above exciting facts, we would suggest it’s time to upgrade your mattresses. At Restoria, we offer specially engineered luxury sleep solutions designed to cater to this fast-paced lifestyle and give you a peaceful night of sleep. Buy our memory foam mattresses, orthopedic mattresses, and best foam spring mattresses and pillows online in India from Restoria.
Now that you know the benefits of sleeping, are you ready for your 7-8 hours uninterrupted sleep on our out-of-the-box mattresses? We hope you are!