We’ve all been there – staring at the clock at 2 am while facing spine issues and being bone-tired, still unable to shut our eyes. Whether you’re just stressed or having a lousy backache, getting to bed can feel like an uphill battle, especially when you are wired.
A good night’s sleep can help you feel fresh and rejuvenated the following day. But, if you are waking up with a sore back every morning, your sagging mattress is to be blamed. A quality mattress can help you get a good sleep, live a better life, provide adequate support, and promote spine alignment. But not all mattresses can be a remedy for every sore back.
How to choose the right mattress for natural spine alignment and low pressure?
An advanced sound quality mattress promises you a healthy and restful sleep. The following ways can help you choose the right mattress and while keeping a check on everyday back strain:
- Sleeping Position – Sleeping position and spine alignment are essential to relax and recover while snoozing. There is a direct correlation between sleeping position and back pain. Here’s what to look for in a mattress to reduce pain in each position –
- Side Sleepers – Consider buying a softer bed that provides proper cushion on the pressure points. Firmness between 5.5 – 6.5
- Back Sleepers – These types of sleepers require medium to firm mattresses to maintain proper spine alignment while softly supporting your shoulders and hips. Firmness 6 to 7 on a scale.
- Stomach Sleepers – Stomach sleepers need a little firm mattress to keep their hips elevated for a neutral spine posture. Firmness between 6.5 – 7.5
- Firmness – It is a myth that a firm mattress is suitable for a bad back. It doesn’t always provide proper contouring for the spine. Select a mattress based on your unique sleep preferences.
- Back Support – A soft mattress can cause lower back pain. To maintain the spine’s natural ‘S’ curve, you need a mattress that will provide utmost comfort yet proper support to your hips and other parts of the body without sinking too far into the bed.
- Motion Control – If you and your partner toss and turn a lot while sleeping, you need a mattress with a motion control feature that limits the movement you feel when someone else in the bed moves a lot. This will give you uninterrupted sleep.
- Durability and Warranty – Always go for the long-lasting mattress and is backed by a warranty. Check customer reviews that will guarantee the quality of the mattress.
- No Sagging – A quality mattress designed for spine issues should not sag, break, or have condensing foam. It is meant to provide maximum support with no bounce or sink issue.
If you are looking a mattress that delivers a relaxing sleep with proper back support, you should consider Restoria’s orthopedic mattress.
It is not prone to sagging and is specifically designed for people suffering from backache, arthritis, or other spine issues. You can pick from their wide range of memory foam or foam spring mattresses that improve body postures and provide the best ortho support. Buy Restoria’s mattresses online at an affordable rate and get them delivered anywhere in the world easily!